Tuesday, October 5, 2010

University of Texas at Dallas

Today I am on the way to University of Texas at Dallas which is 20 minutes drive from my Richardson apartment. There I will be looking for an employment oppurtunity at any position. I am bringing some CVs with me so that I can use it there. Now a days, it is hard to get job but I am actively looking for.

In the afternoon I will be applying at Barnes and Noble book store at Garland for a position. They asked me to apply immediately as before Christmas they normally higher people. It is a book store.

Ok I am going now. It is 8 am in Richardson. Already purchased some Roti from Fiesta. These stuffs are good and I like it. Bye for a while.

Please do not lose your hope and confidence about employment (I am telling it to me). You will get it if you have faith, even if you ask the mountain to move, it will if you have faith (Holy Bible).

No comments: