Saturday, October 30, 2010

21k Visitors at Bangla Book

My personal website Bangla Book has entered into 21k visitors yesterday since its journey on Feb 2008. But if you consider all the pages of the website, the figure reached at 38k visitors.

I would like to thank all the visitors for spending their valuable time on my writings. Also thanks to those who sent remarks at my guest book. I would like to thank those who sent emails regarding my writings. Indeed I have been benefited a lot from all these remarks. Thanks to all again

I launched this website when I was in Cyberjaya, Malaysia. I have purchased space from Yahoo to make this Bangla Book website and I need to pay around USD 12 per month for using My Domain and Space.

I am planning to write something now but the progress is very slow as most of the time I spend on searching job in Dallas. I am looking for a teaching position as I only know how to teach. Meanwhile I am planning to work at Pizza Hut as Assistant Manager/Helper. I am on the way to apply.

No comments: