Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Khodar Khoje - A new book

Planning to write a new book entitled : Khodar Khoje, meaning : In search of God. Just created the plot while I was walking in the street last night after my dinner. This book will talk about God, how He may look like, what is Her nature, what He wants and so on.

O' the All-knowing, the all-seing, almighty, show us the right way, the way followed by your favorite ones.

Indeed I was thinking about it for the last few weeks. Need to write something as without writing something I can not enjoy my time. At least need to write at least one sentence daily.

You can hear some Marfoti Song that I have collected

Yes I will write it in my language as my command over English is very little, not enough to write some literature.

You can visit my writing in my blog just created : Bangladesher Golpo

I will be back shortly after my Isha Prayer. It is 12 midnight in Dallas. I have started to cook beef suddenly. Maria and Komol are in deep sleep.

No comments: