Monday, October 11, 2010

Khodar Khoje (In search of God)

As I told you I am writing a book entitled "Khodar Khoje (In search of God)" It would be a small book. The main spirit of this book is Panentheism which states that God exists within as well as outside the universe which contradicts with trasendence (meaning that God is beyond everything).

I wrote a sentence in the draft : Ami takeeye dekhi dokhkhin akashe khodar hashi choreeye poreche ( I see God is smiling in the sky)

One of my close friends immediately reacted and put an argument against it (as he follows trasendence doctrine I guess). I would like to respect his comment particularly about this sentence stated above. I wrote it as I see God's existence from the panentheism point of view, one of the school of thoughts in the study of theosophy and metaphysics.

I am still thinking about the book and keeping touch with my friends who normally give comments. However I have written already 20 pages where I am a medical doctor working in Dallas but I always see the shade of God here and there even while I drive in the Dallas highway.

Panentheism is an amalgamation of trasendence (God is beyond everything) and Pantheism (where the universe is an expression of God only).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Sayed Hossain said...

Are u a panentheist or pantheist? Happy to see that my article helped you in your assignment.