Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sorry we are full now

Yesterday I went to Target, a chain shopping mall at Plano Road in Richardson to know the status of my job application for the cashier position.

The lady opened my application file and said, Yes we have received your application but right now we are full. As soon as, new position gets opened, I will be calling you. Sorry sir I can not help you right now, the lady answered very politely. In USA, wherever you go for a job, they behave politely with the candidate. And normally they say " Sir" or "Madam".

So I came back home and trying to put new applications in new places. One professor asking for Research Assistantship position. I did it. Also I applied few community colleges around for lecturers/research position last week.

I write my blog very fast so if there is any error please forgive me.

When I was heading to my house today, I saw 'engine light" was on meaning that there has been some problem in the engine.

No comments: