Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Second Day of Eid festival

Yesterday we had Eid festival and today is the second day of the festival. I went to Plano Mosque to take my pray, 50 minutes drive from my Richardson house. It is a nice well built mosque.

In the second day of the Eid festival, we did not do anything. I just sat at my home and settled Maria's health related plan with Texas Govt Authority. Yes, Texas Authority has allowed Maria to enter into their health coverage as her parents are unemployed. Normally when you are unemployed Govt extends its hand specially in health care services.

Maria has enrolled into CHIP program, a health coverage plan of the Govt for the child.

Tomorrow I will go to Sears again to apply for a job as the store has opened the space to apply. Sears is very near to my house and I can easily go if job is offered. It would be an hourly basis odd job, people normally do when they lose their job. Sometime it is called 'Survivor Job"

US weather is getting cooler day by day as December is approaching. But we are really enjoying this cool windy days. Normally I walk in front of my apartment after my dinner and enjoy cool windy breeze. It is really amazing indeed.

So it is time to sleep. I am removing the cover (here they call it blind) of my glass covered window, so that I can see the full moon. I am also putting my mattress beside the window so that moonlit falls on my body. Outside it is cool and windy but the sky is very clear. So I will enjoy the moonlit and gets asleep. It is 12.15 mid night at Richardson. The whole Richardson is sleeping.

No comments: