Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kentucky Fried Chicked

I have applied for a position in Kentucky Fried Chicken yesterday and waiting for the result. It is another odd job. Initially they asked me, are u willing to clean and wash the floor of the KFC?

Yes, I am very much comfortable with all those stuffs as I always clean and wash my house. All jobs are equal to me as long as it is legal, I replied. They kept silent and said, well, we will be contacting you later. The behaved very politely that attracted me really.

In USA, the system is, you will apply for a position and need to keep touch with the office to know the status of the application. Sometime they want to know whether you really need the job or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are so polite. Please be patient, things will come along soon!