Saturday, September 4, 2010

Still I am unemployed

I am still unemployed. I normally send few applications every day to here and there specially targeting educational institutes. I am contacting professors here and there but due to heavy recession, funding has reduced record low. Unemployment rate is heading to double digit in USA.

Inspite of all these things, I hope I will get a job finally. I am confident about it. I will not pray to God for my job but I am requesting Him to stay neutral. Let me find out my own way of survival.

God can do whatever He wants but we should not ask Him everything. We should ask Him when something beyond human control. We need to find out our own way although God manages the whole universe.

You can see a symbol of unemployment in my camera below where my spectable has been used.


No comments: