Thursday, May 27, 2010

Richardson Library in Dallas County

I moved to another sister in laws house in Richardson probably it was Cavalier Drive. We have planned to stay here for few days. Since I am unemployed at this moment, would like to see around. So would like to walk around so that I can see better.

Although summer is about to begin and temp is high, I started an walk in the streets targeting Richardson library from Cavalier Road. It took around one and half hour to reach Richardson library in the sunny weather.

The library is a medium one probably government owned. In USA, every city got one library. Mostly old and retired people go there to spend time.

At 4PM I availed DART system bus so that I can go to railway. This time I used Red Line Train System to go to Parkar Road. I went to Parker Road, Plano etc. Finally I got down in Springvalley station. From there I took bus no 463 (bound to Addison) so that I can come to Coit and Springvalley junction. From their Caviler Drive is just beside of it where I was staying temporarily.

When I entered into the house it was already 6.30pm but still it was a sunny weather as the sun sets in Dallas county at 8.30 PM. Day is very long here while night is short.

No comments: