Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dear Orchona

Dear Orchona, I am leaving Malaysia after seventeen years. Initially I spent my time in Bangi area as National University of Malaysia is there. Later I joined Multimedia University in 1998 at Melaka campus. Afterwards I migrate to Cyberjaya campus of Multimedia University. Since then I am in Cyberjaya campus sorrounded by green trees and hilly slopes.

My apartment no is 2002, Upsilon Pangsapuri, Multimedia University, Cyberjaya. My apartment is located beside the large water tank and eastern part of the building. So I am the first person to see the sun-rise.

If you ever been to Malaysia, do not forget to visit Multimedia University.

The nicest part of Cyberjaya campus is its sun-shine and hilly slopes sorrounded by green trees. You can easily see Putrajaya, Administrative Capital of Malaysia from my apartment.

No comments: