Sunday, May 23, 2010

Buckingham to Ledbetter

Yesterday I had a walk from Buckingham (Woodpark drive, Garland) to Garland downtown to get the train line so that I can go around. It was almost two hours walk in the sunlight. I saw green trees, small houses and Baylor medical center on my way. I also found a post office just before the Garland downtown.

I bought a city map from Buckingham petrol station so that I can walk properly. Whenever I go to any new city I buy city map so that I know where I am going.

I walked as I wanted to see the sorroundings although DART bus system was there to carry me to Garland downtown rail station.

I see there are three types of train line such as blue, red and green. I availed blue line which goes to Ledbetter, the last stoppage of blue line train service. It took one hour from Garland downtown to Ledbetter by train. The train passed by Dallas downtown.

I bought the ticket from the machine.

No comments: