Saturday, January 15, 2011

Maria's birthday on Jan 18, 2011

We are arranging a small indoor program to celebrate Maria's birthday on Jan 18. In this regard, we will buy a cake and cook some good foods. We are going to order a cake today. She will be five years on the coming Jan 18.

I would like to invite you to attend at Maria's birthday. We are expecting doa on this event.

My lecture with the North Central Texas College (NCTC) will be commencing on the same day, that is Jan 18. It is almost one hour drive from my apartment. I have appointed to teach economics and it is a part time position. North Central Texas College is a government institute, offers various programs and courses ranging from economics to biology.

Since my job is a part time one, the income I will receive can support my housing bills and two meals a day (but not the third meal). However, I am happy as I have got something especially in these bad days US economy is passing by. To fill up the income gap, I am planning to join Kentucky Fried Chicken as a part timer.

Still the rate of unemployment stood at almost 9 percent in USA now.

Temperature has dropped heavily in Dallas. Last week we experienced Snow Rain. For the first time I saw snow falling. We took some pictures especially Maria was excited to see all those stuffs. Maria is on routine medication to get rid of her asthma problem. In Dallas area, most of the children got asthma. It is an asthma prone area.

We are enjoying chilly weather and fresh foods (Thanks Allah for Her consideration). Maria is fine going to school regularly.

You can see Maria's personal website. Click here 




Maria at her 2 years in Dallas, 2007

No comments: