Friday, October 25, 2013

Dear Orchana

Dear Orchana,
First of all, take my greetings in all the way. I do not get any response from you for long. Have u forgotten me? Never ever do that.

Winter is gradually approaching in Dallas and I walk in the evening through winter cloud in the field, grasses and trees. I become lonely, the way you are all the time.

Today I have sent my 170th application for job. I know this will be rejected too, the way all have been before. My job is to send application while employer's task is to reject it. It has been a vicious cycle.

Finally I have converted my website into Hossain Academy, a fulfillment of my father's dream, who spent all his life for promoting education, the way you do all the time.

If I had a job, I could have developed Hossain Academy in wider scale. I need another 6 software to complete it, which are expensive, I am unable to afford with my current part time job.

Dear Orchona....whenever I am in lonely, I come in touch with you, I write you, share you. I get spirit and go back home. How have you been able to overcome all greed, jealousy and hatred from your life? Are u a human ?


Please let me know, to what I am heading to? Am I on the track in the path of life?

Please allow me to meet you again for a while, the way we met last time for a fraction of second.
Do I know who you are?

It is yours...

Sayed Hossain

No comments: