Friday, April 5, 2013

I just sit at home as I have no job

I just sit at home as I have no proper job for the last two years. Just doing a part time teaching. So I do not communicate with any one. Just walk in the streets alone and apply here and there for job but no response from employer. It is a jobless life. But still I am surviving and learning how a jobless person can survive, how they feel but luckily my brothers and sisters are good. They are around me. Also Allah is allowing me to survive due to His mercy.

Yes I shall write a book about my experience in life and have plan to complete my free school in future if Allah permits me finally. So far I have made 30 percent of the free school. You can visit my free school of econometrics and statistics. Click here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hossain,

My parents also tried to move country (from New Zealand to England) during the beginning of the recession. They tried for years to find success before ultimately being forced to return home (due to an earthquake that destroyed their house in NZ, and their savings disappearing). You can drive yourself crazy trying to make sense of why bad things happen to good people in this world, but your energies are better focused on things you can control.

I'd like to thank you for the videos you've created on Youtube. They've been of great assistance to me and many others. And like everyone else who's been helped by your efforts, I wish you the best of luck with your health and future employment!

Luke

Sayed Hossain said...

Thanks Luke for your experience and wishes. Yes life is like that.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Also visit my web blog; Nike Air Max

Unknown said...

hi sir,
just went through your posts..it is very disturbing to see such a talented person without a job.felt really bad about such a qualified person working in a fast food chain...sir, no work is derogatory but a person like you should be doing so well in life, we students need great teachers like you.sir its only a suggestion that u move to India since there are numerous educational institutes here, and people like you are always welcome. or atleast you should go back to bangladesh where your near and dear ones can take care of you..sir please take good care of your health.
am so grateful to you for your videos that have been extremely helpful not only to me but several others.i just pray to god, to give to strength, health and a great life. god bless u and your family sir.