Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dear Orchona

Dear Orchona, How are you today? You will be glad to hear that my informal school has been able to attract a considerable number of visitors. Today's statistics reveal that there has been 66 views from 15 countries including Palestine. Most of the visitors from Great Britain today. If things really work well, the way it is moving now, I intend to buy SPSS software to exhibit various application so that people can be benefited out of it.  But I need to have a proper employment so that I can do all these tasks.

It is deep night in Dallas. If you allow me, I go back to sleep. Maria is in deep sleep. Please pray for my daughter, the way you pray for everyone.

Dear Orchona, I have one query. How have you been able to free yourself from all greed and jealousy ? As you are free from all greed and jealousy, I see you not to complain about life. I see you happy all the time.Only a happy man can serve others, the way you are doing now.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is Orchona?