Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I have left Pizza Hut job

As my car is totally damaged, I have left my Pizza Hut job. But I am continuing my part time teaching with College in the morning. One person rides me and my daughter in the morning to reach school. She charges really little so I can afford. Meanwhile I am looking for a car as you can go almost no where in Dallas area without car. Hiring a private taxi is expensive in Dallas area.

Although I have no car now, I am enjoying life as winter is coming gradually. In the evening, I experience cool breeze that really gives me new strength to fight back. Indeed I am much better than the people living in Somalia now, who are dying from hunger and starvation. Mothers are moving to another place on foot in search of food but they are carrying only those child who can survive until food station, and leaving the rest in the streets.

No comments: