Thursday, February 10, 2011

My personal blog 'Sayed Hossain Diary' has entered 1k visitors

Happy to see that my personal blog 'Sayed Hossain Diary' has entered into 1k visitors last week since its inception in May 2011. Thanks to those who have spent their valuable time on my personal diary.

It is appreciated always if you come up with comments so that I can know the right thing.

As I said before, I am not good at writing English so read my articles with caution. I have been advised to learn English and I am trying to upgrade my command over English. Thinking of taking a course on how to produce good English sentences.

Thank you once again.

Life is as usual. I am teaching this week how to calculate the total production, goods and services produced in the United States in one year time period

No comments: